Friday, April 18, 2008

The end is nigh

3 more weeks left of my first year as a law student. Finals begin in 1 week. The end is nigh.

In other news, yours truly was elected assistant producer for next year's Wigmore Follies! They like me! They really like me!! I keep getting those I'm-so-excited-that-my-eyes-are-watering tears, added to my barely controlled gushing and you have quite possibly the biggest law-school-drama nerd ever.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! I know, I know, I know, I won't remember, tomorrow [Follies, you know what I mean].

Oscar update: to prevent him from licking/scratching his stitches, he wears a white and gray striped Calvin Klein baby t-shirt. He hates it, and looks so pathetic that you wanna laugh and cry simultaneously.

Until last night I kept him in the kitchen by a barrier of boxes and luggage. Thursday night the little devil somehow managed to launch himself 3 times up and over the barrier. Amazing given that he can hardly walk. I tore down the wall of boxes and built a kitty-stair case to my bed so that he can climb on and off without hurting his recovery.

He still eats like a champ. He even rolls onto his back every now and again to ask for a tummy-rub. He purrs and snuggles just like old times. Priceless.

1 comment:

courtney said...

so, ms. thespian, you've finally gotten in touch with your inner-musical theatre nerd. so glad to hear it! why do i get the feeling you might skip out on law school year two after a summer in vegas leads you to a producers gig at cirque du soleil?