Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine shmalentine

Happy Valentines Day readers!

Another reason why law school is like high school:
Wigmore Follies (in case you missed the last post - that includes yours truly) sold candygrams and singing telegrams to raise money for the show. The singing telegrams were delivered/performed in class.

This morning I had the pleasure of joining a 5 person valentines ensemble in my property class. We serenaded a certain M. Eubanks with "I like Eubanks" to the tune of "I've got you babe."

I'm 26 and there I was shaking like a leaf for my 2-line solo: "Maybe this song ain't too polite, but babe I'm sick of all these lonely nights" in front of my proff and class mates. Nothing like a little humiliation to get the day started on the right track.

2 comments:

ReaRiahRoa said...

Glad to hear you are having fun!

alisa said...

oh wow! good times. i so wish i could have been there to see this.