Saturday, January 26, 2008

Long lost blogger

Yikes. It's been a while.

Back in gear. Have 2 truly amazing professors, one average guy, and one total stinker.

Here's what I'm learning about this semester: property, our constitution, employment discrimination, American legal history (the coolest class ever!), and more research/writing.

Here's what I'm doing this semester: more habeas chorus acappella ensemble, and Wigmore Follies annual musical comedy. I play Judge #2 (2 lines), and I have a 2 line solo in the all-cast song. It's not much, but I'll take it! (some of you will recall that Wigmore Follies was the tie breaker for me when I was shopping for schools).

Inevitably, as all West Coasters must, I need to tell you about the weather here. It was -20 the other day. So cold that when I breathe without the aid of a scarf over my mouth I cough uncontrollably. So cold that I am forced to wear this chin to toes brown puffy coat. I literally look like a big brown...well, you get the point.

Back to work. Until next time!

1 comment:

courtney said...

may i see a photo of said big brown... please? by the by, a woefully belated christmas package is headed your way. miss you so much!