Thursday, November 29, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

Law school has hijacked my life. You knew it was coming. But I see a light at the end of this tunnel: winter break.

How they expect us to know enough already for finals is beyond my comprehension. Just a little over three months but so much information. More information than my cold & flu-congested head can contain at the moment.

I'm sick for the fourth time in as many months. Each iteration heralded by severe chest congestion, and I'm beginning to get worried. How to sit through four 3-hour exams when I'm blowing my nose and coughing all the time?

This too shall pass. Then I'll hop on a plane to Seattle and hibernate. I think I'll sleep for a week solid. It will be so nice. But wait! I'm supposed to use the break to find a job...guess sleep will have to wait, perhaps until I retire.

No comments: